Restoring a backup from our server:
- Login to your DirectAdmin control panel, for example: https://dallas-1.anuson.net:2222/. (Check your welcome e-mail for the correct URL.)
- Select the Create/Restore Backups option.
- Select the backup file you want to restore.
- Select the Select Restore Options button.
- Select the components you wish to restore. In most cases you will want to restore the entire backup in one go.
- Select the Restore Selected Items button.
Restoring a backup you keep at your home or office:
- Login to your DirectAdmin control panel.
- Under Tools, select the File Manager.
- Open the backups folder.
- Select the Upload files to the current directory button.
- Select one or more backup files that you want to upload from your computer to our server. (Note that the File Manager will overwrite files existing files if they have the same name!)
- Select the Upload Files button.
- When the upload is finished, select Home to return to the home screen of the control panel.
- Now follow the steps above, under Restoring a backup from our server.